Brush your felt hat often
You can use our hat brushes or a lint roller to sweep away dirt and dust, keeping its surface smooth and clean.
Spot Clean your Felt Hat
- If you are dealing with a stain, proceed with the following steps, according to the case:
- Spot clean it with a lightly water-dampened cloth while rubbing it circularly counterclockwise
- If water isn’t enough to do the trick, try adding a little dish soap.
- Otherwise, apply baking soda, corn starch, or baby powder directly onto the stain.
- Use the same rubbing technique as mentioned above, then let it soak up the oil for 20 minutes.
- Then, brush the powder away and if the stain persists, repeat the process until it fades away.
Machine wash your felt hat
Don’t machine wash your felt hat! If your felt hat needs a deep cleaning, we suggest finding a reputable dry cleaner instead of machine washing or washing it yourself.
Store your felt hat safely
The best way to store your felt hat is a Hat Box, or placed upside down, on the crown- so the brim is protected. Keep your hats in a cool, dry environment, away from direct sunlight. Also, you can cover them to keep away the dust and debris.