I welcome you to my website and I invite you to know these terms before you provide your personal data in it.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
Some principles you should know
For RaceuHats.com is a priority to respect and protect the personal data of users. As a user you must know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
- I never share personal information about my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Legal regulations to which this website is accepted
RaceuHats.com has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: Catalina Mihaela Raceu
- Commercial name: RaceuHats.com
- NIE: Y1538721T
- Address: C / Sant Damià 11, bajos, 08870, Sitges, Barcelona
- Email: raceu@RaceuHats.com
- Activity: Accessories sales for men and women.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations mentioned above, the personal data that you send me through the forms on the website will receive the data treatment of "Website users and subscribers". For the data processing of my users I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data I deal with at RaceuHats.com come from:
- Contact Form.
- Subscription form.
- Comments on the blog.
- Sales form.
- Account registration.
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on RaceuHats.com I am treating personal data that concerns me or not. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Those interested may access there personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
Catalina Mihaela Raceu will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data. Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
When a user connects with this website for example to comment on a post, send an email to the owner, subscribe or make a contract, is providing personal information for which he is responsible: Catalina Mihaela Raceu.
In RaceuHats.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
1. Contact form: I request the following personal information: name, email, to respond to the requirements of RaceuHats.com users. For example, I can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the information you provide will be located on the servers of Nicripsia Internet S.L. (RaceuHats.com hosting provider) within the EU.
2. Sales form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in my particular contracting conditions for each product or service where contact and payment data will be required. I request the following personal information: name, surname, VAT number, email, address, billing information. I inform you that the information you provide will be located on the servers of Nicripsia Internet S.L. (RaceuHats.com hosting provider) within the EU.
3. Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal information: name, email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. When using the services of this platform to carry out marketing campaigns by email, subscription management and sending newsletters, you should know that Mailchimp has its servers hosted outside the EU, in the US and is covered by the EU-US Privacy agreement. Shield, whose information is available here, approved by the European Protection Committee.de
4. Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the publications of the RaceuHats.com blog, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, I request the following personal information: name, email, website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he / she wishes and give an answer about the previous ones. I inform you that the information you provide will be located on the servers of Nicripsia Internet S.L. (RaceuHats.com hosting provider) within the EU.
5. Account registration form: In this case, I request the following personal information: name, email, to manage the registration of your account to my community. I inform you that the information you provide will be located on the servers of Nicripsia Internet S.L. (RaceuHats.com hosting provider) within the EU. There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. RaceuHats.com can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of RaceuHats.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of RaceuHats.com. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of RaceuHats.com. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
RaceuHats.com does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
• While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
• The deletion is not requested by the interested parts.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, RaceuHats.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All utilities offered by third parts are strictly necessary for the development of my services and have been selected in compliance with the rights I preserve on this website.
Hosting: Nicripsia Internet S.L., with address at C/ Severo Ochoa, 16, 2º D 03203 Elche (Alicante). More information at https://soy.es/ Nicripsia Internet S.L., treats the data in order to perform its services as a hosting provider to Catalina Mihaela Raceu
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp), based in the USA. More information at www.mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp) treats the data in order to perform its email marketing management services at RaceuHats.com.
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help RaceuHats.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of RaceuHats.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing RaceuHats.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
- Search Console.
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Your rights when providing your personal information
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether RaceuHats.com is processing personal data concerning them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
Catalina Mihaela Raceu will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights by email to [email protected].
Data security and secrecy
RaceuHats.com is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included of the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (Like the Https protocols I use), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
RaceuHats.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parts.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to RaceuHats.com, exempting Catalina Mihaela Raceu (RaceuHats.com) from any responsibility in this respect.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them properly updated.
The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
RaceuHats.com, reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, RaceuHats.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, RaceuHats.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.