Straw Hats: A summer essential
We all love the sun-filled days, let alone the ones spent on the beach. Whether it is vacation time, a weekend getaway, or fortunately enough, you happen to live close to the shore, it is essential that you make the most out of your beach experience. And what better companion to have around you throughout a sunny day on the beach than a fabulous straw hat?
As much as a blessing the sun rays can be, it is important to acknowledge their less pleasant side or their harmful impact on your skin. Certainly, SPF creams shall not be neglected but neither the importance of a sun hat. Besides, these wonderful headwear pieces bring up the amount of glamour you needed to hit the sandy path in style all while minimalizing sun exposure!
Beach vs Everyday Summer Looks
Whether you are heading to the beach for a quiet day where you can work on your tan lines while enjoying the book that you waited so long to finally go through, or you are about to have some fun times in good company, a chic outfit for the occasion is always a good idea. And how do you choose the right look that is “lean back” but also trendy and allows you to show your personal touch?
Having in mind that you are going to ultimately end up in your swimming suit, you can either choose to hide it underneath a vaporous dress or show some bits with a trendy see-through outfit.
However, even if you decide to go for a comfortable pair of shorts and a loose shirt, rest assured that a sun hat for women can make any outfit pop. And the best part about having a fabulous straw hat as your new beach companion is that you can keep rocking your everyday summer looks! You can even achieve a special evening look that won’t go unnoticed or wear it on your sunny adventures during the day.
Traveling with a Summer Hat
Since straw hats are definitely among your vacation essentials, the classic packing matter may arouse. A straw hat is undoubtedly an accessory that you don’t want to leave behind.
Therefore, how do we turn this glamorous yet voluminous headwear into travel-friendly items?
First of all, a great way of transporting your beloved summer hats inside your suitcase is to fill the crown with soft clothes, place it facing down the suitcase surface and continue to fill it with the rest of your clothes and accessories in a way that protects the brim. This trick will act as a case for your hat so you can travel safely with it.
Exploring and touristing? If you’re finding yourself in the position to take off your hat and don’t know what to do with it or where to place it, worry not. There is a small but efficient accessory that will make your traveling experience even better. The magnet hat chain acts as a hat holder that can be hanged pretty much everywhere.
You can add it to your tote, suitcase, cross bag, belt, or hang it along with your jacket because the magnets are safely holding the hat without causing any harm to it.
And, voila! You can now choose to wear it on your head or hang it to your purse whenever you want it!
Top Beach hats for women
With that in mind, whether you are on the hunt for a large brim hat, a fringe brim hat, a boater or a fedora, here is our
Top 5 Beach hats for women that you can choose from this summer:
1. A lightweight boater hat– Padua is a definite style booster that can be worn to the beach, as much as to your seafront dinner. It is extremely lightweight and it comes in two natural tones- Camel and Natural. Moreover, it makes a true fashion statement due to its simplicity and sophistication at the same time.
2. Paros Panama straw hat is a perfect accessory for your summer adventures and will upgrade nearly all your beach outfits, especially when you are tanning in your bikinis only! Even if you’re searching for a natural tone or a more contrasting colour, This Panama straw fedora comes in 4 colour options to match every style and personality: honey, natural, brown, and black.
3. A wide brim fedora in a natural straw tone… Yes, please!
Corfu Natural and Corfu Honey can come in hand to anyone due to their fedora shape that suits most face shapes and styles. Mix and match it with your bikinis for a trendy beach look or accessorize your special lunch dress to turn some heads!
4. Round crown, large brim, and fringe ends… perfect beach combo! Its loose and light ribbons make it as fashionable as it is practical. Its natural straw tone and fringes give it a tropical vibe so you can rock your weekend getaway like it is your dream destination. Besides, Milos is a straw hat that offers full sun protection from the harsh sun rays.
5. Santorini is the type of hat that instantly conveys your senses towards the Mediterranean shores or the Aegean delightful harbors. This unique straw fedora is definitely among the beach hats for women that are going to turn your tanning session into some memorable beach time.
Visors to the rescue!
This summer trend will instantly level up your vacation game! Visors have recently shifted towards elevated materials, fringe brims, and oversized shapes. They are comfortable, stylish, and easy to carry around; perfect for your vacay pictures on the beach! Not to mention they are also minimizing your sun exposure so your skin stays glowy and your outfits on point.
The Visors of this season
If you are looking for a simple and classy visor, you can check out our Alora straw visor, a great option that is extremely easy to match with many styling options, from neutral and minimalistic to vivid colours, volumes, and prints.
If you prefer to go for a more spectacular visor that won’t go unnoticed, check our Marbella straw visor and its frayed brim end. The contrasting black details of the headband keep it sophisticated and classy, while the straw fringes and the large brim bring a glamorous and summerish touch. Perfect for a memorable beach look!
Regardless if you are a beach-style fashionista or you prefer a laid-back, simple and comfortable approach, a straw hat for the beach is the summer essential you need to get your hands on!