Why do I have to inform you about cookies?Within the regulation LSSI-CE (Law on the information society and electronic commerce), there is a section dedicated to cookies that requires those who have a website to download third-part cookies in your browser to inform the user about the type of cookies, the duration and purpose of each of them. You will understand that it is not easy, but I must by law approach as closely as possible to these demands.
My website uses its own- and third-part cookies to ensure you have a better browsing experience, so you can share content on social networks and to obtain statistics and browsing habits of users of this blog.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that, if you do, my site will not work properly.
According to article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the device is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
Taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have information from the cookies placed by third parties through my website. This applies especially to cases in which my web page contains what are called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on my website or through it and derivatives of the analysis plugin used by this website.
Therefore, in the event that you encounter this type of cookie on this website and are not listed in the following list, you must notify me so that you can revise that cookie and add it to this list if necessary.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or if you wish to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browser to do it that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the possibility of specifying better which cookies have to be accepted and which do not. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
- Reject the cookies of certain domains.
- Reject third-part cookies.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes).
Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain. In case you find cookies on this website and are not listed in the following list, please let me know. You can also contact the third part directly to request information about the cookies they place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how your privacy has been guaranteed.
The cookies used by this website
This website uses its own and third-part cookies to ensure you have a better browsing experience, share content on social networks and obtain user statistics.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that, if you do, this site will not work properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies that I detail below.
The cookies on this website help:
- Make this website work correctly.
- Save yourself having to log in every time you visit this site.
- Remind you of your adjustments during and between visits.
- Allow you to watch videos.
- Obtain income thanks to affiliate cookies.
- Improve the speed / security of the site.
- That you can share pages with social networks.
- Continuously improve this website thanks to the analysis tasks.
- That you can acquire and pay for the products I offer (PayPal cookies)
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Share personal identification data to third parts
Third part cookies that I use and that you should know
This website, like most websites and blogs, includes features provided by third parts.
RACEUHATS.COM may use third-part services that, on behalf of RACEUHATS.COM, collect information for statistical purposes, use of this website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this website and other services of Internet.
Among the most stable third-part cookies are:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by RACEUHATS.COM or by third parts, allow me to quantify the number of users , and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on my website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those kind of cookies that, either handled by RACEUHATS.COM or by third parts, allow me to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on this web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use you make of my web page. For this, I can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and I can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while you browse RACEUHATS.COM, for example, when you use the share button of RACEUHATS.COM in a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen in these networks. In no case, neither the person responsible for this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information about these cookies.
How to manage and deactivate these cookies
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any of them are downloaded. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-part cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt separately the configuration of each browser and equipment you use.
RACEUHATS.COM makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered most widespread:
Google Chrome – Internet Explorer – Mozilla Firefox – Apple Safari